Cheer Berea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjohnson

I was having an issue with the assembly of some flat top american rollerball kits. The center bands were not fitting over the tubes. The kits were not originally purchased by me.

It was an unexplainable issue. I called Berea and spoke with Joe - we talked through the problem and he was as perplexed as I was.

I sent a kit to Joe for him to investigate - my mistake I forgot to include the tubes. Joe called me the same day he received the kits and had already done the research. He offered to send me new tubes for all of the kits I had on hand. We then chatted for about 20 min about all facets of pen making. I gained a TON of knowledge.

In the mail today were the tubes Joe said he would send .. to my surprise he sent center bands, too.

This may seem like a minor deal - to me it was a big deal. We agreed on one course of action and Joe took the extra step to ensure resolution. I have placed small orders with Berea in the past - this customer service experience means there will be some larger orders in the future.

Joe - If you read this ... THANK YOU!!!!

Magicbob

Joe is a great guy, and he knows a ton of pen stuff, not just his product but everything.
He also makes some beautiful kitless pens himself.
I try to stop in there at least once a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom