Beginning Pen Making Series video, Cigar Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very well done, Chad!!

When I have done cigars, the two small bushings are NOT equal size. The smaller of the two is the nib, the other is the cap top. I noticed when you finished pushing in the nib, you looked a little perplexed----I'm guessing you got these two bushings reversed.

Of course, I COULD be COMPLETELY wrong about "reading your reaction"!!!

Ed

Dan Masshardt

Very well done, Chad!! When I have done cigars, the two small bushings are NOT equal size. The smaller of the two is the nib, the other is the cap top. I noticed when you finished pushing in the nib, you looked a little perplexed----I'm guessing you got these two bushings reversed. Of course, I COULD be COMPLETELY wrong about "reading your reaction"!!! Ed

You are correct in my experience too. The two bushings are not the same. They are pretty close so I mark the nib one so I can find it quickly.

cschimmel

I'll have to check but I want to say I measured mine and they were the same but that was a couple years ago now so my memory is probably not right. Its good to have all this input for anyone just starting out.
By the way I remember what I was looking at it was the chrome reflection made it look a little different.
Thanks guys.

Top Bottom