been waiting 10 years to make one of these

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paintspill

paintspill

you ever have one of those ideas in your head that you just never get around too.? well this one is mine and i had a little extra time today and i felt like turning something but didn't want to jump into another pen.

what is it? you ask.

you know those door handles, usually bathroom doors, that have a lock on the inside and a pin hole on the outside and you end up searching all over the place for a nail to open it. well i whipped this up for fun. its a cocobolo pen blank and i just waxed it.

Attachments

• 100_4166 (640x480).jpg
    100_4166 (640x480).jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 377

D.Oliver

you ever have one of those ideas in your head that you just never get around too.? well this one is mine and i had a little extra time today and i felt like turning something but didn't want to jump into another pen.

what is it? you ask.

you know those door handles, usually bathroom doors, that have a lock on the inside and a pin hole on the outside and you end up searching all over the place for a nail to open it. well i whipped this up for fun. its a cocobolo pen blank and i just waxed it.

You have just one? I think I am currently up to 9742!

Looks good Marc. I would go ahead and make up about three of those for evey door that has that type of lock. You know the minute you'll need it you won't be able to find it!

Top Bottom