been a while

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It's been a while since I stopped by here. Things have been pretty insane for me but are starting to settle down some now. Me and the wife split up and as of today I am divorced (again, 3rd time) , she gave away my dog and last night I found her and she is back with me where she belongs. I was lucky enough to have been assigned to work not only at the Superbowl this year but also at the olympic games as well. My job has me going more hours in a week than I like to be awake for but it keeps me out of trouble. My bike is almost ready and I'm going to take a week off soon and just go whichever way the wind blows me. I also have a new girlfriend and she is a lot younger than me and pretty hot so I'm happy. Life is pretty good for me right now and I'm not going to screw it up by doing something stupid like getting maried again...lol

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

I did that the week of my divorce. I jumped on my road king and rode for 9 days. Stopped when I wanted rode when I wanted. I let the wind in my face blow all that crap out of the back of my head... It's such a great feeling of freedom. Good Luck and your ride, keep the shiney side up!

lorbay

Nice to hear from you Neil. Younger woman Eh. I will be married for 40 next month and I keep saying to my wife I think I am going to trade you in for 2' 30 yr olds. She says you couldn't handle them, I say maybe not but I should would like to try. Lol. Have fun on the bike.
Lin.

D.Oliver

Good to hear from you again Neil. I hope the ex didn't get the duece and half in the divorce!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for the update Neil. It sounds all too familiar :rolleyes::biggrin: Glad to hear you're working and, have companionship when needed. Do us all a favor and, put up some pics of your trip. Enjoy!

Mike Powell

Nice to hear from you Neil. Younger woman Eh. I will be married for 40 next month and I keep saying to my wife I think I am going to trade you in for 2' 30 yr olds. She says you couldn't handle them, I say maybe not but I should would like to try. Lol. Have fun on the bike.
Lin.
\

I was in Home Depot with my first wife, talking trash. When we got to the cashier I told her I was going to trade her in for two twentys, and the cashier looked at me and said "Son, your not wired for 220", I just dropped my head and walked out.

gimpy

Girl friend .......HOT.....no pics.....not true..........

Hey, it's great to hear from you again. I wondered where you were
Have a safe trip, and watch the "other" guy

Lenny

I think it was Willie Nelson who said something like this ... " I'm done with marriage. Now, every five years I just look for a woman I can't stand and buy her a house"

Glad things are good, Neil!

Top Bottom