Been a great 41 years

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Congratulations to you and Dee, Roy. Proof positive....if it ain't broke, don't fix it. It's great when two can stay as one. Hoping for 41 more.:wink:

JP61

Today Dee and I were married 41 years ago. It's been the best years of my life, it's great being married to your best friend.

Congrats to you and Dee!!! That's awesome!

I wouldn't know what that's like and probably never will. Mine lasted less than 5 years but I also didn't marry my best friend. Life is still good, but, you can't beat a happily married life, imo.

healeydays

Hi Roy,

Congrats on 41 years. There are alot of people that think today to be married to someone that long is near impossible. It's you and in Dee that prove that a lasting and loving relationship is possible and worth every effort.

Mike B

OKLAHOMAN

Congrats Roy and Dee besides being married to your best friend what are your other secrets? Even best friends have disagreements once in awhile.

Mike
Yes even best friends have disagreements but being married to one you make sure you always hug and kiss goodnight, but that's not a big secret: rolleyes:

Congrats Roy! Dee must be a very understanding person! LOL!!

Hopefully you had a great day!

Oh you won't believe how understanding:wink:

turncrazy43

Roy, concrats to you and Dee on 41 years. In todays world that is a long time, but when you are having fun it passes really quickly.

Paul in OKC

Congrats you two! It is great to be married to your best friend, I am fortunate in that one as well. You are an inspiration every time we get to visit. And yes, I think I can vouch for Dee being VERY understanding ;)!

bruce119

Congrats Roy,I had the pleasure and honer of meeting you and your Dad....
May many more years full of health and joy come your way...

Top Bottom