Cheer Bear Tooth Woods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweiss44

I gotta say, I don't often take the time to recognize good customer service or a good business, but I felt compelled today to take the time and publicly cheer Bear Tooth Woods.
I placed order with them on the 10th and 15th. Both orders arrived 2 business days later. On the 10th, a few minutes after my BTW order, I also placed a large order with Penn State, all for instock items. My PSI order still has not even shipped! I have always had this experience with PSI, suuuuuper slow shipping. On the contrary, everytime I've placed an order with BTW, within hours I have an email saying my order is packed and when it will ship out. Plus you never get any nice extras like you do from Ernie at bear tooth woods from PSI.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SCR0LL3R

Hassle free, fast and good prices... Especially if you can mix and match your way to the 50 kit quantity discount :)

aweiss44

as sort of a followup to this topic, and also for S&Gs, I placed an order with arizona silhouttes, bear tooth woods, CSUSA, and exotic blanks last night all within minutes of each other....

aweiss44

2/20 orders placed with
bear tooth woods
CSUSA
exotic blanks
Arizona Silhouttes

today 2/23 i received
bear tooth woods
arizona silhouttes
and the penn state order i placed on the 15th

exotics is due in tomorrow per tracking.

very pleased so far, sans PSI

butchf18a

And yet people still order from PSI. Only thing I order from them might be a tool only they offer and I don't need it right away

Ditto kudos for Bear Tooth, Arizona, exotics, among others. That is why they get my repeat business.

Last edited:

blksnak

I have experience to the contrary. Penn State takes several days to pack and ship my items. I have ordered twice from them and each time it has been a sluggish response. Then it seems like their shipping service is extremely slow as well. It has taken over two weeks for items to arrive from them. They are in PA, and I am in TN. I will say that wood and Whimsies ships quickly. Berea is fast as well. They recently messed up an order and sent me the wrong kits. They replaced the kits and let me keep the others, so I was impressed by their customer service.

PenMan1

The only way Bear Tooth Woods could get product to me faster would be for Ernie to drive the mail truck that runs by my house.

ALWAYS two postal days from order placed to order in hand.

watch_art

He's also really good about matching blanks. I had some odd ball blanks without any stickers - so no names - and emailed him pictures - and very shortly after he had sent links to the blanks on his site that looked closest to my pictures. Awesome guy.

wortmanb

I just ordered a Woodchuck Pen Pro from him and was amazed at how quickly it got here. The USPS may get some of the credit, but Ernie had to have gotten it to them really fast. Why don't more vendors get that we love spending money where we feel like the vendor cares about us, all things being equal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom