Beall Pen Wiz # 4 & 5

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

YoYoSpin

In Yellowheart with tiny beads, of course...

1_wiz_004a.jpg

1_wiz_005a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkHix

Ed, I think we could "evaluate" them better if we could hold them. Just send them to me and I will tell everyone else what I think.

Those are really nice. I can see that this will add an entire new deminsion to pens.

Have you figured out how to put a yoyo on it yet?

angelofdeath

Nice looking pens....and those are very unique and I do like the new depth you added with the different designs. The spiral one is really nice and I bed it is failry comfortable as well. Thanks for sharing

jttheclockman

Ed

Not sure if you were looking for opinions or not but I would like to make a comment. I love your work and it is first rate. My thing with the fancy cuts and grooves does nothing for me. I think when doing these type pens they need infills to spice them up. Different colored glitter or something. I liked JR's first version when he posted examples. You need to use straight colored woods so as to not detract with wild swirls and burls as you did but it just lacks punch or something. Now this is just my opinion and it is not even worth 2 cents but just thought I had to mention it.

Top Bottom