Bash Throwbacks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

Here are a few image throwbacks from the Creative Use of IAP logo. I had lots of fun this year. I did not take an actual photo in these shots - so there was no "photo challenge" for me - but I had fun with the graphic design.

I would like to do a Graphic Design IAP Logo Challenge next year. I will have to take it up with the powers that be. Of course, if I head it up I won't be able to participate in it and that would take some of the fun out of it for me.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Bash-smokin.jpg
    Bash-smokin.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Bash-tattoo-01.jpg
    Bash-tattoo-01.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Bash-tattoo-02.jpg
    Bash-tattoo-02.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 122
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

I like the smoke one as well. Except as a non-smoker who nags his wife about quitting occasionally, I also have to take issue with it. Talk about being torn!

MartinPens

glycerine said:
You must have stole that last one from my Facebook page or something, looks just like me!!! :biggrin:

Sorry I stole your photo! Lol
You must be using your skew wrong if it takes that much muscle! Lol : )

No, it's my bicep, actually..... Well...... I wish....

Oh, and that's my wife's abs..... Well ..... I wish.....

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Last edited:

MartinPens

76winger said:
I like the smoke one as well. Except as a non-smoker who nags his wife about quitting occasionally, I also have to take issue with it. Talk about being torn!

Well if it makes any difference, it is a photo of a woman blowing a kiss. She never inhaled any smoke. : )
My wife is a physician who lectures academically on smoking cessation, so I understand the "torn" issue. I personally don't smoke.

The bash falls on my birthday week, so I have lots of fun goofing around that week.

Thanks

carverken

So you mean that no models were harmed in the making of the smoke picture. Thats good. I thought that was my arm after a serious 12 oz. curl session. Have a great day. K

MartinPens

I did submit and won third place. I submitted an image that I took with my camera, since it was a photo challenge. These images don't involve any personally taken photos, and so I did them for fun.

My interest in having a graphic design logo challenge next year is to help separate the "photo work" from the purely "graphic design" work. seems like a photo challenge should involve a photo that was actually taken by the person submitting the image.

These lines were not clear to me to begin with. I saw "anything goes" and jumped on Photoshop. But where I landed was at the fact that I had not taken a photo and I initially just grabbed images off the web to work with.

Either way, I had fun and wanted to share the fun with the forum.

Top Bottom