Votes: 20 33.3%
  • 3XL

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've about 99% decided to produce t-shirts as add-on items (probably $15) with a mug purchase during the bash. Samples are on the way and if I like how they come out, we'll do it.

Briefly... 100% heavy cotton, short sleeve, dark blue, white printing. Our first place logo on the back, and a modified version of our second place logo on the front.

If you're fairly sure you'd buy one or more, please vote. This will help me gauge the quantities I need to order.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

Get a few Mediums. I have lost a bunch of weight and went from XLG to Med. Large would probably be OK, but I look better in medium.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
No pocket!! Where will I put my pen?!?

Of course I'm kidding. I'll buy one, pocket or not.

I debated the pocket for that reason. But t-shirt pockets just sag when you put something in them. I don't think they look very good.

I saw Bob Jackson at the Ohio meeting over the weekend and he suggested we do a run of short sleeve denim shirts. Those do have pockets that hold up to a load of pens. It's been years since we had those, so I'll put those on the to-do list for after the bash.

MarkD

No pocket!! Where will I put my pen?!?

Of course I'm kidding. I'll buy one, pocket or not.

I debated the pocket for that reason. But t-shirt pockets just sag when you put something in them. I don't think they look very good.

I saw Bob Jackson at the Ohio meeting over the weekend and he suggested we do a run of short sleeve denim shirts. Those do have pockets that hold up to a load of pens. It's been years since we had those, so I'll put those on the to-do list for after the bash.

A pen sleeve? :biggrin:

flyitfast

I know the poll is closed, but...........
If you get them, I would get at least two, size 3XL. No pocket tho'.
Great idea - I wish there was a general IAP T-shirt to go with the hats, etc.
Thanks.
gordon

Top Bottom