Bash 11 Photo Album

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've created a Photo Album for the 2015 Bash.

If you entered a contest, please consider uploading one photo that best represents your entry. There's a drop-down selection for the contest name, as well as one for final position (if you didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, please select "entry")

Enter whatever short title best describes your entry, and enter a description.

We never seem to get all the photos in because yours truly runs out of steam digging for all the files and uploading them. I thought that this year we'd ask the entrants to do it for their own pens. Many hands make light work, as they say!

THANKS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I got all the way to the submit button, but then got a 403 permission denied error.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Edgar, you uploaded yours before I did anything. So it was (or is) working for some, but not all.

I adjusted some permissions. If it continues to gag, I'll have to dig a little deeper.

wyone

Ok so the new guy screwed up again! I did not realize I had to choose a place or just list as an entry and apparently the default is 1st place. I guess I won and didnt even know it. :) I dont know how to fix it. I would just delete it and start over, but apparently do not have that permission.

SORRY..

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK Mitch you should be able to edit your entry now. The edit process is a little weird for the photo album, so if you can't get through it, let me know by PM what you want edited and I'll do it.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder... please take a few minutes and upload your contest photos into the Bash 15 album. Link in the post above.

THANKS!

Top Bottom