Barrel Trimmer Sleeves

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kooster

Does anyone know if there is a source for purchasing barrel trimmer sleeves in sets or a good selection of individual one? I know these can be made but I'd prefer to purchase commercial varities. Thanks for any leads, links, or references.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

PSI also has them. One thing I have noticed, though, is no one sells them in multiple kit sets, only as individual kit sleeves. The reason is likely that there are just too many tube sizes for anyone to make an affordable set.

I am making my sleeves from PVC blanks for each of the tube sizes I use. There is a good video on Wooden-N-Whimsies web site on how to make a barrel trimming sleeve. Videos | Page 1 of 1. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

jttheclockman

PSI also has them. One thing I have noticed, though, is no one sells them in multiple kit sets, only as individual kit sleeves. The reason is likely that there are just too many tube sizes for anyone to make an affordable set.

I am making my sleeves from PVC blanks for each of the tube sizes I use. There is a good video on Wooden-N-Whimsies web site on how to make a barrel trimming sleeve. Videos | Page 1 of 1. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

There is alot of good videos there also.

BSea

Anyone who pours their own blanks probably has a few blanks that don't make the cut. I use those for making sleeves. They are also good if you use a sanding trimmer from Rick Herrell.

Scruffy

I think Whitside has .

a Pen Mill Set. with 4 or 5 different size tube cleraners.

Maybe Woodcraft carries them.

Top Bottom