Baron rattlesnake in Black Ti

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LouisQC

LouisQC

Wow, I was reading the directions and almost got scared to ruin it, but I'm happy with the result.

2733031373_ba1347ce86.jpg

2733871052_69b4299947.jpg

Wet sanded from 220 to 400.
Wet sanded with MicroMesh from 1500 to 12000.
Hut Plastic Polish.

It shines like glass! I wanted it to be mine but a friend wants it badly...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

I tell ya, that kit and plating was made for that kind of pen.

Good job on the pen, skin looks top notch too. No lifted scales, gray spots, nothing.

brycej

That is a very nice pen. Snake skin pens are not my favorite, but this pen is amazing. I love the combination of the skin and the kit you chose.

reddwil

Good looking pen louis. How did you turn it, skew or file? I blew up my first one using a skew. And as I have stated many times, My Skew Skills stink. But you turn and learn.

reddwil

I'm not too proficient on the skew yet so I chickened out and used a gouge.

I would stay away from the gouge. I've ruined a few that way to. From what I have read and seen posted, Even the instructions that came with my kits all warn the use of a gouge. I did'nt listen and decided to try what I was use to. I have had the best luck rounding them on my belt sander, then using a file. I sand just as you stated. No more problems since.

Rifleman1776

I would stay away from the gouge. I've ruined a few that way to. From what I have read and seen posted, Even the instructions that came with my kits all warn the use of a gouge. I did'nt listen and decided to try what I was use to. I have had the best luck rounding them on my belt sander, then using a file. I sand just as you stated. No more problems since.

Smae here. I saw the gouge comment and when "Uh-Oh!" Formula for disaster.
BTW, the pen is great. You even have the scales going the right direction. (private joke) I like.

Top Bottom