Baron Pen Refills?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

This question comes up a lot. I have found that many, if not most, office supply stores do not carry proper refills. You can get them from Tangboy here. With every Baron I provide a card that lists appropriate refills. The one that comes with the kit, and the Jr. Gent. II, the Schmidt 888 (or 5888), is far and away the best.
Here are others I have compiled that fit:
Hauser 707 & 777
Pilot G-2
Zebra JF
Cross 8521 & 8523

fbearman

The Baron Fountain pen takes the short international cartridge, available most anywhere, but is also available from Arizona Silhouette, and probably other of our routine suppliers. In my opinion, the best cartridges are those from Private Reserve, which are also available from a number of sources, including Anthony Turchetta (I think I spelled it right), who is a member here.

Regards,
Fred Bearman
Port Huron, Michigan

ashaw

Frank

Thanks for the list. I also noted the schmidt and Hauser but did not know about the our three. Also the Mont Blanc roller ball will fit with no modifcation.

Alan

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by ashaw
<br />Frank

Thanks for the list. I also noted the schmidt and Hauser but did not know about the our three. Also the Mont Blanc roller ball will fit with no modifcation.

Alan

I read and responded before receiving my full caffine dose this a.m. [:p]
Edit: THEN, I got interrupted before finishing above. [:I] Meant to say, I didn't note the "fountain" part. Oh, well. [:p]

mick

Originally posted by Rifleman1776
<br />
Here are others I have compiled that fit:
Hauser 707 & 777
Pilot G-2
Zebra JF
Cross 8521 & 8523
Frank thanks for posting this. While I was aware that the roller ball refills were harder to find I didn't realize that the Pilot, Zebra or the Cross refills would fit. I usually order extras when I'm getting kits and other supplies and just tell customer to let me know if they have trouble finding a refill. this will make things much simpler for them!

Ron Mc

Lou,
You don't happen to have a ball point refill that will work in a Jr. Gent II? Or know of one?[8)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Lou,
You don't happen to have a ball point refill that will work in a Jr. Gent II? Or know of one?[8)]

Ron,

You mean the rollerball version? Or is there also a ballpoint version replacing the Jr. Gent Ballpoint?????

Ron Mc

Yes. Believe it or not I have a customer that wants a Jr. Statesman II but they like ball point refills. I'm honestly not sure that there is such a thing.

Ron Mc

Bill,
I looked in your album and didn't see any. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks for the assist![:D]

Ron Mc

[:eek:)]As I was flipping threw the album I thought it was a segmented pen! LOL
I'll tell you what....I need to have a serious chat with my customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom