Baron Group Purchase - CLOSED!--ARE IN!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeatact

Just for information email me the amount of fp kits you want and I will check the costs any let everyone know when we reach the first plateu

jedgerton

I can second Alfred's comment. When I ran a group buy with AZ, the quantity discount kicked in at 100 pens total (all types). There was no discount on tubes or bushings. Bill can fill you in on the details. He was very helpful on the buy that I ran. Call him at the hours he requests on his website, otherwise he will be busy with getting orders ready to ship!

John

Woodlvr

Joe,
I would like 5 upgrade gold rb and 5 chrome rb please. I guess that other platings cannot be counted in as a total to get a discount? If you find that he will allow it I would like to add some more kits to my order. Please PM me for the payment details. Thank you for running this GB.

Mike

Rags

Hi Joe,

I would like 5 upgraded gold and 5 chrome roller ball kits if this buy has not yet closed. I would also need a set of the 19A bushings if that can be added to my order and not too much of a problem for you. If the bushings can't be added I would still like to get the pen kits. Please email me with total price and I will pay via PayPal. Thanks for putting this together, I can imagine it is no small amount of work to do.

rcarman

I will go with 5 chrome. If the titanium platings can be included I will buy more. Email me the total and if you include the other platings. I will use Paypal. Thanks for running the buy.

Woodlvr

Joe,
Please add 5 Black Titanium and 5 Gold Titanium RB to my order. Thank you. PM me with paypal info and I will send it right away. Thank you.

Mike

bruce119

Joe you say we haven't hit 101 yet. I counted all that posted and came up with 157 R.B. & 19 F.P.

Do you have a list who has to contact you. I know I did I think.

Thanks
Bruce

rcarman

I have sent PM

My revised order is:

2 - Gold Titanium $11.20 = 22.40
2 - Black Titanium $11.20 = 22.40
2 - Platinum $12.55 = 25.10
3 - Chrome $6.80 = 20.40

subtotal = 90.30
paypal = 3.02
total less shipping,misc = 93.32

let me know the total and I will send Paypal. Thanks.

joeatact

Need these one to contact me to verify their orders:

Rob
jtate
airrat
jimbobtucson
bjz9
jarheaded

I need a name and a email to add to my confirm list. Some of these may just be missing information.
Sorry If you contacted me before. I get so many emails sometimes I miss some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom