Banned from 3 stores

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Mary always goes with me but was feeling a little under the weather. Here is what happened.

I have been banned from K Mart in Big Bear. Because it is painful to walk long distances I use the electric carts the stores offer. I hopped into the one at K Mart, to return a pair of pants. Traveling down the main isle a lady was headed toward me and I did not think she saw my cart. I dodged to the right (I never slow down) and hit a display loaded with socks. They flew all over the place, the metal display stand was at a 15 degree angle. The customer service person called for help. The clerk could not straighten it out and called for the manager. Meanwhile the whole store is focusing on me. I asked if I were banned and they said "yes". They were laughing so I think I can come back.
So the next stop was DIY (Do It Yourself) to buy the Dremel (which I use in pen making as well) tool. In all their wisdom they placed a rather large label over the description of the contents of the box. I asked the check out clerk if she would guarantee me that there was a battery and charger in the box. After fumbling about for a while I suggested we open the box. She said no she could not break the seal. I asked that if I went out to the car and brought it back in dissatisfied would she then refund me the money. That was affirmed. Having seen two other boxes I offered to go back and see if one did not have a label covering the description of contents of the box. When arriving at the display stand and looking at the other boxes, which had the labels in the same spot. So I opened the box. When returning to the check stand I said that it was relatively certain that there was a battery and charge in the box, and then the lid flew open. Now I have been banned from DIY hardware.

My orders from Mary was to pick up some stuff from VON's. At the check out I noticed a guy checking all the fresh French Bread stand :rolleyes:and found a loaf that was not warm. So he demanded a free loaf of warm bread. I informed the checker and the people around me that since the whole rack was cool we should all receive free bread. Now I am banned from VON's.

The only thing Mary said is that is why she does not let me go out alone.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Mary always goes with me but was feeling a little under the weather. Here is what happened.

I have been banned from K Mart in Big Bear. Because it is painful to walk long distances I use the electric carts the stores offer. I hopped into the one at K Mart, to return a pair of pants. Traveling down the main isle a lady was headed toward me and I did not think she saw my cart. I dodged to the right (I never slow down) and hit a display loaded with socks. They flew all over the place, the metal display stand was at a 15 degree angle. The customer service person called for help. The clerk could not straighten it out and called for the manager. Meanwhile the whole store is focusing on me. I asked if I were banned and they said "yes". They were laughing so I think I can come back.
So the next stop was DIY (Do It Yourself) to buy the Dremel (which I use in pen making as well) tool. In all their wisdom they placed a rather large label over the description of the contents of the box. I asked the check out clerk if she would guarantee me that there was a battery and charger in the box. After fumbling about for a while I suggested we open the box. She said no she could not break the seal. I asked that if I went out to the car and brought it back in dissatisfied would she then refund me the money. That was affirmed. Having seen two other boxes I offered to go back and see if one did not have a label covering the description of contents of the box. When arriving at the display stand and looking at the other boxes, which had the labels in the same spot. So I opened the box. When returning to the check stand I said that it was relatively certain that there was a battery and charge in the box, and then the lid flew open. Now I have been banned from DIY hardware.

My orders from Mary was to pick up some stuff from VON's. At the check out I noticed a guy checking all the fresh French Bread stand :rolleyes:and found a loaf that was not warm. So he demanded a free loaf of warm bread. I informed the checker and the people around me that since the whole rack was cool we should all receive free bread. Now I am banned from VON's.

You know that after your check the contents of a box, and confirm it's packed correctly, you always take another that's unopened to the check out... novice....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jgrden

You know that after your check the contents of a box, and confirm it's packed correctly, you always take another that's unopened to the check out... novice....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Sheesh, why didn't I think of that???:rolleyes:

fireangels

Thats a smart move get banned from all the stores so you can stay home and turn while the wife shops...the only flaw is you may not get what you ask for when she shops for you

Top Bottom