Banksia C P

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

My LOML ask me last night after work to make a pen for a friend she going to see today, lucky I did have 3 laying around all glued up, so I take an easy one and I turn a Banksia Cigar pen ( 2 hours to do it with 3 coats of CA sander to 12000mm between each coat )your comments are welcome + or -

200562125633_banksia1.jpg

200562125719_banksia2.jpg

Thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

Thank you all for your comments, banksia wood is very soft kind of cedar don't take long to turn the pen, take long to the CA to cure.

Justin no problem will contact you off line

gpadgham

I guess I was thinking of a Banksia Pod when I read the topic of the thread... hah. That wood looks amazingly like beefwood, or Macadamia. I guess it could be the actual wood part that a Banksia pod comes from too. I've not seen that before... LOL.

Anyway, great looking pen.

Darley

Originally posted by gpadgham
<br />I guess I was thinking of a Banksia Pod when I read the topic of the thread... hah. That wood looks amazingly like beefwood, or Macadamia. I guess it could be the actual wood part that a Banksia pod comes from too. I've not seen that before... LOL.

Anyway, great looking pen.

Correct the banksia tree produce the banksia pod, look my album and you will see banksia pod pen too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom