Bad timing?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jsolie

Well, you're in the same time zone as me, so still too early to tell. Hopefully it all goes fine and the dentist likes the smell of chili-breath.

TonyL

You should have chased it down with some White Castle/Krytals. Most dentists offices have a bathroom where you can brush your teeth and gargle with Agent Orange.

This made me laugh.

When I was a kid, my dentist had me wishing I had one of those Trend Airshields.

Last edited:

Skie_M

Just hope and pray that your dentist didn't make the same choices at lunch or that office may end up going supernova ...

PenPal

Why not write about your experiences.

Regards Peter.

Attachments

• Thank you for a mate.JPG
    Thank you for a mate.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

CREID

You should have chased it down with some White Castle/Krytals. Most dentists offices have a bathroom where you can brush your teeth and gargle with Agent Orange.

This made me laugh.

When I was a kid, my dentist had me wishing I had one of those Trend Airshields.

We don't have White Castle, except I think you can buy a box of frozen sliders in the store.

Curt

CREID

Ok, well I survived. The chili was a big disappointment. The only weird thing that happened was I told him my birthday was next month and not to forget, he asked me what I wanted and I said just anything :) then he said he would get me flowers. :eek: Speaking of weird things though. How come when you get done and they want money, they put a nice looking woman at the front to ask for it and you gladly hand over your card. :rolleyes:

Curt

CREID

Oh, and I had to make an appointment for a deep cleaning. Haven't had one of those in years. And just my luck, they had a cancellation for tomorrow. So guess where I will be tomorrow?

Curt

Skie_M

I think it's the same reason McDonald's and other restaurants always put pretty girls - ditzy, stupid, retarded, blonde, or otherwise, on front counter. They have no idea what they're doing there or why everybody stares at them, but they gladly take the money and people gladly hand it over, just to watch them lean forward and carefully put it in the drawer.

CREID

I think it's the same reason McDonald's and other restaurants always put pretty girls - ditzy, stupid, retarded, blonde, or otherwise, on front counter. They have no idea what they're doing there or why everybody stares at them, but they gladly take the money and people gladly hand it over, just to watch them lean forward and carefully put it in the drawer.

I like ditzy, stupid, retarded blondes. REALLY I DO!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Curt

CREID

He did ask me how I was doing and I told him I had been better. Then I said "I'm at the dentist, wouldn't that ruin your day".

Curt

Top Bottom