Bad time to be a star

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Lost another today. Karl Malden died today, he was 97. Yesterday it was (and I'm showing my age here) Gail Storm at 87.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jleiwig

I didn't think that Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett were that old?!?!

No, not that old, but they are people, and one of millions that died last week in the wolrd. I don't think their deaths should be anything more special than anyone elses. Death is the only certainty in the world. We are all dying. Some quicker than others.

I don't know why people treat actors or musicians any different than regular people. They are just people who have a job to do just like everyone else.

Oh..and for the record that makes 5 "celebrities" that died in a 3 day period. Ed Mcmahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, and Karl Malden.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
... Oh..and for the record that makes 5 "celebrities" that died in a 3 day period. Ed Mcmahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, and Karl Malden.
six, you left out Gail Storm. I'll be not too many remember her from the "Gail Storm Show" and "Love Boat".

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It's probably a little early for this but I'm going to do it anyways. When Farrah Fawcett arrived at the gates of heaven, she was told that she could have one wish. Being the person she was, she wished for all the little boys and girls to be safe in the world. Next thing you know, Micheal Jackson was standing there next to her. :biggrin:

rjwolfe3

It's probably a little early for this but I'm going to do it anyways. When Farrah Fawcett arrived at the gates of heaven, she was told that she could have one wish. Being the person she was, she wished for all the little boys and girls to be safe in the world. Next thing you know, Micheal Jackson was standing there next to her.

ROFLMAO

If you hear thunder, it's not a storm, it's Elvis Presley kicking Michael Jackson's butt for marrying his daughter.

Top Bottom