Bad clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hexhead

I bought a PKCP 2400 bullet cartridge click pen kit. First the ink cartridge stuck out to far I had to cut it a little bit shorter (the blank was cut right) but the click part never worked from the get-go, you click it to open, then you have to slip your finger off fast to get it to go home.

I bought two kids and are both doing the same thing I don't know if it's something I'm doing or if they're just bad kids.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I bought a PKCP 2400 bullet cartridge click pen kit. First the ink cartridge stuck out to far I had to cut it a little bit shorter (the blank was cut right) but the click part never worked from the get-go, you click it to open, then you have to slip your finger off fast to get it to go home.

I bought two kids and are both doing the same thing I don't know if it's something I'm doing or if they're just bad kids.
I'm going to guess that the click mechanism is slipping - when you push to extend the mechanism internals shoule turn but the housing should remain fixed my guess is your housings are also turning, the fact that you also had to shorten the refill suggests the same thing the housing is not seating correctly when assembled - or it is a little undersized. Try a spot of loctite on the side when you insert it and make sure it is fully seated The fact that you can screw the plunger on does not mean the housing is fully seated. A picture of the mechanism would help, but I've seen that on other clicks.

Hexhead

While that was it particular part in trying to shove the refill in farther and it wouldn't go so I took a small rod pull the refill out and started pushing in and finally popped in thanks for the info.

Hexhead

I have this habit of looking at the keyboard instead of the screen when I'm typing. I'm glad so many got a kick out of my kids instead of kits. I'm sure there will be more to come, you'll have a special day. And thanks again.

Top Bottom