BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - SUPERBOWL POOL 2011

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobleibo

everyone is in up to here....still a few squares left
Good luck to everyone....especially the Steelers!

bobleibo

Okay....where have all the football fans gone? Last year this filled up in less than 24 hours. We still have a little room.
Ask any of the winners from last year.....they are probably still knee deep in blanks they won.

Now I know why......everyone knows my prediction of the Steelers over Green Bay by 7 is spot on huh? I sitll don't see too many of those folks from the land of cows and horses here. C'mon, you can do it, just type "I'm In"...

Step right up ....
Good luck to everyone :)
Bob

Buzzzz4

As I did last year, I can take more than one to fill it in.

Okay....where have all the football fans gone? Last year this filled up in less than 24 hours. We still have a little room.
Ask any of the winners from last year.....they are probably still knee deep in blanks they won.

Now I know why......everyone knows my prediction of the Steelers over Green Bay by 7 is spot on huh? I sitll don't see too many of those folks from the land of cows and horses here. C'mon, you can do it, just type "I'm In"...

Step right up ....
Good luck to everyone :)
Bob

bobleibo

Everyone is in up to here...still have squares available. I think I will let this run until about the 15th of January so everyone gets a shot. If there are still squares left, anyone who wants more than 1 (hmmm, wonder who that might be ??) can have all extras.

I'm still baffled......by the time last year we had so many people trying to get in we had to run a 2nd pool. Weird.....

Good luck everyone
Bob

bobleibo

Chris !!!! This coming from the guy who won last year? Something tells me you might get a few jabs about this from ______ and _____ and ______, but we'll keep it our little secret.......and you will probably win - again !

It's in Dallas (Arlington) on Feb 6th kickoff is at 6:30 EST........

Extra squares - if available - will go up for grabs around the middle of January. We want to make sure everyone gets a chance to be in.

Good Luck to everyone.....
Bob

bobleibo

GREEN BAY IS ON THE WAY !!!!

(refer back to my original post!)

See ya'll in Dallas!
(sorry New York :-( )

bobleibo

we have 17 squares left.....

I always have 2 groups of favorite teams
My heart - Washington and New England forever.
My Wallet - (changes each year). This year my start of season prediction is Steelers over the Packers by 7 with a whole bunch of other teams who keep my wallet active during the season.

One of these days my wallet will play against my heart...I'll probably have a stroke by half-time if that game ever takes place.

Good Luck to everyone
Bob

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

My Wallet - (changes each year). This year my start of season prediction is Steelers over the Packers by 7 with a whole bunch of other teams who keep my wallet active during the season.

One of these days my wallet will play against my heart...I'll probably have a stroke by half-time if that game ever takes place.

Good Luck to everyone
Bob
You know if it does not get filled, I'll be forced to call upon the brigade again. :biggrin:

bobleibo

Good Luck to everyone
Bob
You know if it does not get filled, I'll be forced to call upon the brigade again. :biggrin:

I thought I heard the sound of trumpets in the background.....! Give it a week or so and then you can sound the alarm.

I'm still baffeled why all the football fans are hiding...go figure.

mranum

I never looked but did this get mentioned downstairs in the casual conversation room? I don't get up here much and just stumbled across it. Just a thought.

Matt

bobleibo

I never looked but did this get mentioned downstairs in the casual conversation room? I don't get up here much and just stumbled across it. Just a thought.

Matt

I'm not sure....I'll let Mike weigh in on that one.

Mike??

Buzzzz4

Good Luck to everyone
Bob

The brigade is waiting in the wings... But where is Rob and Alicia? They haven't chimed in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom