Back and on Fire!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
Ok.. So I'm just back to Penmaking from a certain other item that I won't mention here.:cool: After goofing my first attempt by grabbing the wrong bushings, my 2nd one was this pen.

This is the closest that I have turned to something that looks like it was flames. I got this blank last time I visited Dawn, but I can't find what this color is called from exoticblanks, so Dawn will have to chip in and tell me her name for it.

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 398
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Ok.. So I'm just back to Penmaking from a certain other item that I won't mention here.:cool: After goofing my first attempt by grabbing the wrong bushings, my 2nd one was this pen.

This is the closest that I have turned to something that looks like it was flames. I got this blank last time I visited Dawn, but I can't find what this color is called from exoticblanks, so Dawn will have to chip in and tell me her name for it.

Nice pen, Dean!!

Don't worry about the other; not every one is cut out to be a por* star!! :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

alphageek

Former Moderator
That is a pretty piece of PR!! And the pen too! Seriously though, I'm more curious about what the OTHER item was...

As much fun as Cav's idea sounds.... The fun that I've been playing with in place of pens was about 200 pendants. Oh, uh... now I've mentioned them in SOYP.... LOOKOUT!:eek:

Rollerbob

Dean just wondering, how the heck did you get that shape with your backer plate? Doublesided tape?:rolleyes: Very nice pend..uh..pen!!:cool:

Last edited:

workinforwood

That's a hot pen. I really like those blanks. They would make great looking pendants. You could glue the cut offs back together so you have 4 cut offs and spin those scraps into more jewelry. I made a pendant and then kept getting side tracked and never finished it, so I gave it to Dawn. It was pretty cool, but not done on a lathe.

Top Bottom