B-Day Bash Note

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
As many of you know I have been a pretty heavy supporter of the auctions at the B-day Bash and I feel a lilttle bad because this year due to some pretty heavy medical expenses not covered by medicare or our supplemental I will not be able to participate to anything like the degree I have for the past several years. I just want everyone to know this is strictly due to finances (please don't think I am preaching poverty here - its just discretionary funds that are depleted, we're still living well) and not because I like IAP and its functions less.

stonepecker

Smitty,
You are part of the reason that the IAP is so fun in Feb.
Everyone is having some kind of problems. However, that doesn't mean your "trash talk" has to take any kind of back seat. Get in there and keep it going.

You always make me smile.
Wayne

Smitty,
I'll second Ed's comments... I enjoy reading your posts, so stay connected.

Also understand fully the medical expenses... the LOML spent from December 2013 until April 2014 in either a hospital or nursing center... she suffered a severe blood infection that racked her body, then had a minor stroke that left her a little incapacitated for a short time, then redeveloped the blood infection that migrated to her her heart valve so she wound up with open heart surgery and still has problems with her lower back... we'll likely be paying on hospital bills the rest of our lives.

Keep the faith and we'll all make it through.

Top Bottom