AZ Silhouette and IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

Thanks AZ Silhouette and IAP Classic Twist Acrylic

I decided to check out Arizona Silhouette's website after seeing their name pop up on different threads here. I was very impressed with their selection and bought some new blanks. This is a Classic Twist "Black Fire" acrylic, my sons favorite colors, so he got this one.
Thanks IAP for being the best resource a pen turner could have.

Attachments

• Classic Twist AZ Silh..jpg
    Classic Twist AZ Silh..jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

I love the stabilized woods from AS. I buy them all the time, especially if I need a large quantity. Plus they always throw in goodies!!!!

Pen Maker

And here it was, I thought it was me.

I sent him a email the other day asking him to go to his stockroom an put two blanks of each kind curly maple and stabilized double dyed burls in blue and purple. Giving him carte blanche to load me up and I'd a took 'em too. No matter the cost.

I did this cause his web site for that page is highly confusing. Text notes saying one thing and shopping cart saying 'sold out'.

Well I got a reply from him and it was a link back to the page I'd been looking at. DOH... Nothing else... Just a link to a broken down page... I was thinking he might be getting out of the business... or just not one of those friendly people person kind of people? I see where some has good report with him.. some accolades... but for Pen Maker... well I'm just one of the lowly minions... SO IF ANYONE IS SELLING DOUBLE DYED BURLS IN BLUE OR PURPLE (AND) CURLY MAPLE'S IN BLUE OR PURPLE... I needs me some!

Last edited:

Pen Maker

Thank You Sir, I thought I'd seen another source for this material. Just didn't bookmark it.

BTW, I'm sure the other man is a good man, maybe going through some personal trials at the present. You never know.

Top Bottom