Axis antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Penmonkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penmonkey

This came from the top of an axis antler so it is not pure white, but I really like the lines. So what do you think, Good, bad or ugly?

2006716204447_DSC03179a.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kkwall

Hi Travis,

Very nice pen!

Haven't tried any antler! Is it easy to work with? Have worked with bone, and the smell of working with a hobby drill makes me think of the dentist. Is Antler similar?

rtjw

I will be selling some of these. I dont know how I am gonna do it though. I have written the names down of people that have emailed me about axis in the past. I have 23 people that are wanting some. I may have to just draw names or do a raffle. This is just the start of axis antlers. They are the nicest I have seen. They will do statesman and gent size pens.

Penmonkey

Originally posted by kkwall
<br />Hi Travis,

Very nice pen!

Haven't tried any antler! Is it easy to work with? Have worked with bone, and the smell of working with a hobby drill makes me think of the dentist. Is Antler similar?
I have not used bone but antler is not hard to work with at all. I would rather use antler than wood, I just love it. I have began to like the smell, it's not so bad.

skibrow

Travis, Thats a very nice pen I am going to try that too if I win some in this raffle: http://www.thepenshop.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2687

At only $10 a ticket, how can you go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom