Aviation map blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

I have a handful of aviation navigational map blanks available. These are "tube on" blanks, so all that needs to be done is squaring up and turning. The maps came from my pilot bag and are used to navigate in an instrument only environment! They're the real deal:)

PM me with your PayPal information and which ones you want. Shipping will be $2.00 for your entire order.

Right to left:

The first picture/set will fit the Zen style kit. (The pen is just for illustration purposes)

Zen blanks: $13.00 SOLD

The second picture/set will fit the Sienna/Sierra/Wall street II style kit (The pen is for illustration purposes)

Sienna/Sierra/Wall Street II blanks: $12.00 SOLD

The third picture/set will fit the Aero style kit (The pen is for illustration purposes)

Aero style: $10.00 SOLD

The fourth picture/set is of:

#1: Jr. Gentlemen style kit: $ 13.00 SOLD
#2: Jr. Gentlemen II style kit: $13.00 SOLD

Attachments

• IFRSALE1.jpg
    IFRSALE1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IFRSALE2.jpg
    IFRSALE2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 138
  • IFRSALE3.jpg
    IFRSALE3.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IFRSALE4.jpg
    IFRSALE4.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
I'd like the 2 sierra blanks @$12.00 each. Please PM the totals and paypal info.

Thanks, Don

Marko50

Are zen 1 and 2 maps of PA? Look like they might be. I live in south central pa. Might be cool. Any idea? Thanks.

Dan, those blanks do indeed have information about the sky's over PA. The section of map I used for those blanks came from a larger navigational map that covers many states. It contains information that a pilot would use to initiate a landing sequence to a specific airport and could be as far out as two or three hundred nautical miles from the destination field. The detail on these kind of navigational maps is incredible. Cut down to the size of a pen blank, it represents a small "snap shot" of a massive airway system. Awesome stuff!:)

gimpy

Thanks Mark, PP sent,

My son is a pilot, he will
will be surprised.......

Also, if you can find a few for the Burnaby BC / Vancouver BC
area, I would be interested in them as well

Quality Pen

These things look great. Do you sell the aviation blanks regularly? I'm just afraid to ruin one at this point... but I know the perfect gift recipient... ;)

Top Bottom