authenticity idea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

I make up cards for the different pens some one asked about authenticity this can be one way to deal with it.

200825153545_label%20001%20%20.jpg

Bill Daniels

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stevej72

Bill, that is a very nice card. I had a customer who requested a COA with each of the pens he buys from me and so I have started making one for each pen I sell.

avbill

my mind is a little slow this morning, I then place the card on the display box Shows off the pen and becomes a silent seller.

bill Daniels:D

bobskio2003

The card looks great and can create added value. I know the grammar police are always on the lookout so you may quickly want to change "my hand" to "by hand" before they give you a whole lot of grief. Bob I.

Actually, it isn't a gramatical error, it's an error of diction[}:)]
The trouble with modern spell checkers is that if you spell a real word with your typo, it never gets caught.
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt

Seriously, it's a great idea. it adds another touch of class to something that's already classy.

R2

Great idea and neatly done.:)[:p][:p]
Iagree with the suggestion of checking out you grammar.
I suggest that your first paragraph should read as follows:
"Its rich chocolate brown,burgundy red, and striking black stripes make this wood the sought after wood for for your writing enjoyment."
I think it would also help to modify this by omitting the first use of "wood".
Hope you don't mind me trying to be helpful.[B)]

avbill

I use MS word. only!

the bottom tool bar after auto shapes is a icon that icon is a text box. Click on it. Draw out a text box and then type your your message.
to get the line around the box go to the far right count back 5 icons It's called line style. Select the style line you want and your done.

I have a laser HP printer that is 10 years old and the best Hp printer they came out with and I print from there. I select a paper that says quality and print. I also have a 14 inch paper cutter that I cut out the card with.

bill

jeffj13

Looks great. One thought. Can you back up your statement that it is assembled "with the finest Sterling Silver mechanism"? Is the mechanism in fact sterling?

If not, I would drop "the finest" and simply say "assembled by hand with sterling silver accents (or components)".

jeff

gerryr

Unless you are selling one of the special El Grande pens, it is actually sterling silver plate. Not using the word "plate" or "plating" could easily give someone the impression that it's solid sterling.

Bill,
I use something similar.. I use a business card and print information about my pens, the wood and the price... makes a nice display in my glass top cases... I only do this on my high end pens... slims and Europeans are sold cheap enough that I don't bother on them.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by R2

Great idea and neatly done.:)[:p][:p]
Iagree with the suggestion of checking out you grammar.
I suggest that your first paragraph should read as follows:
"Its rich chocolate brown,burgundy red, and striking black stripes make this wood the sought after wood for for your writing enjoyment."
I think it would also help to modify this by omitting the first use of "wood".
Hope you don't mind me trying to be helpful.[B)]

Bill, perhaps you should find another grammar and typing instructor! :D:D

Chasper

Let an old copywriter take a crack at this:

This handcrafted pen is made from cocobolo, a strong and heavy wood that is widely dispersed in Central and South America. The rich chocolate brown, hearty burgundy and striking black stripes makes this a beautiful as well as durable wood for a lifetime of writing pleasure.

After hand turning and applying a long-life finish, this pen was assembled with the finest sterling silver mechanism for a dependable, one of a kind fine writing experience.

I tried to focus on the benefits (strong, heavy, durable, long-life finish, dependable) as well as listing the features.
Your original copy was just fine by the way. It probably sounds more sincere than copy that feels like it might have come from a creative agency.

Top Bottom