Aussie Pen Swap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MrWright

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
Got my pen swap this a.m. from Mark (Salty72) and it was a real nice kitless FP. Had a little problem with the mail stuff but it will be a good piece for my swap collection. Thanks to Mark as well for the very pretty plastic blanks and the nice wooden blanks. Different than I usually get. I am not very good at the pictures yet, but I am learning.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 172
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

musta been usps...since it was mail stuff..I wish everyone would send ups or better yet..fedex...and get off the moronic bandwagon of how bad usps is...better yet..get off your duffs and do it yourselves..cheaper, more reliable..stop and think before you talk...been there for 29 yrs bfore ya ask...done until someone says something more ignorant...if you can do it better..shut the heii up and do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
It was FedEx, not postal. My fault for using "mail stuff" The pen had been broken where the two parts join. I did not show it in the picture as I perfered to show the nicer side. I think I will be able to glue the pieces together as it is a collection pen for me as it is my first kitless. Mark said he was sorry about the condition of the pen and will replace it. So, in my opinion and 2 penny's worth, I think it is the way you pack your package you are sending. Pack around the pen with bubble rap or something like it so the blanks, if in the same box, do not rattle against the pen. FedX did put Mark's box in another larger plastic package so it would not get lost in the shipping. So I think it was handling that coused the problem. Which could happen to every type of shipping.

plantman

If you want to see realy bad shipping, have something sent from Canada, and don't hold your breath until it arrives!!!!!! I think the dog sleds run slower in the warmer temps.

Top Bottom