Auction???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That is my shortcoming!! Along with the awarding of trivia prizes, which I also have done a very poor job on, this year.

I hate excuses, so I will spare you all the whining. Instead, let's start with a plan: First auction will start Saturday about noon!!

The auctions have been approved by Mike and the committee, but before I say any more, I would like to give them the "plan" and allow them to change anything they think needs revision.

Again, my apologies for the "leave of absence" this year. I hope I am back to normal. The bash goes into March for the contests, so we will get a few auctions in. (Although I don't have a LOT of STUFF, there are some pretty NEAT pieces.

MORE info soon----and THANKS for noticing!!!
Ed

Haynie

Here is a thought. Obviously Ed is having a hitch in his get along. How about someone, approved by the mods step up and help the man out. He is normally very on the ball and maybe he needs some help to get his get along unhitched.

This is not a dig on Ed, it just sounds like he needs some help. No harm in asking for help Ed.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Things will get back to normal, Mark!!

I appreciate the concern and I take it in the manner you meant it---Dawn and I have dealt with a few "surprises" in the last couple weeks. I believe they are "handled". In any event, I will catch up in less than a weekend, so assuming the alligators stay in the swamp, I will just attempt to stay out of the water!!!

Ed

Top Bottom