Auction #1 - Russ Farfield Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That's the way to hang in there Steve! THANK YOU!!!

Steve has reclaimed potential ownership of this fabulous Russ Fairfield bowl. Who will be the next potential owner?

bobleibo

Thank you Tom!
We have now reached that magical milestone ... $300....and have a new temporary owner of this fabulous creation. Do we hear a new bid for potential ownership?
Remember, all of the funds raised from the auction goes to support the exact web site we are enjoying right at this very moment. The education we've all received is worth it alone.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I held "POTENTIAL"ownership for about six hours over night, so let me see how long this will last...

$270

$300

now potential for less than 2 hours....

OK Tom I have to ask. Little things seeks me out:) Why the numbers under your replys??? they keep changing from thread to thread. Are you an Alien and sending out codes????:biggrin::biggrin:

By the way good luck.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Perfectionists?? :biggrin: Dunno about that John.....some would say pedantic, or PITA, or even anal retarded...:)
I was called a 'fussy old git' by my apprentice today....:eek:
Will someone please tell me when we were not allowed to hit these little snot noses anymore....:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I've wondered the same thing John :biggrin: glad you asked.:wink:

See Skip when you are perfectionists such as us:eek: the little things out of place become huge and stand out. :biggrin:
Do you two really think he's going to tell you? :biggrin: I mean it's like asking Peyton Manning the true meaning of his call "OMAHA" :biggrin:

stonepecker

Will someone please tell me when we were not allowed to hit these little snot noses anymore....:biggrin: (by skiprat)

Rule #1.......As long as I am writing the paycheck........I will tell them what to do.
Rule #2.......As long as I don't get caught, I will keep swinging.
Rule #3.......When they no longer need my advice........I will be gone.

I have 'heard' from people I haven't worked for in 10 years asking my advice because they know I will come up with an answer.......maybe not what they want to hear but it will be an answer.

Good luck Skip.....slap them one for me.

tjseagrove

See Skip when you are perfectionists such as us:eek: the little things out of place become huge and stand out. :biggrin:
Do you two really think he's going to tell you? :biggrin: I mean it's like asking Peyton Manning the true meaning of his call "OMAHA" :biggrin:

ACTUALLY...this is a great question and here is the answer....

I Don't Know!!

I see it and always wondered if others could see it. I checked my signature and everything in my profile and for the life of me could not figure it out...it even changes again if I edit my posts.

Forum moderators...got any idea??

Tom

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Tom, you are worse than me and John combined !!!:biggrin:

I reckon we should start a fun thread to see if anyone can give a good or perhaps correct answer. :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
ALRIGHT!! Tom is back on top with $300.00 Thanks Tom!! :biggrin:

It is yours for the bidding everybody! Any increment above $300.00 :wink:

bobleibo

THANK YOU RICHARD!
We are at $310, all for a great cause! Do we see $325 on the horizon?? Something tells me we do~

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Woah!!!! Tom back on top at $325.00

Nice going Tom ! Thank you!! Sorry, there is still time for more bidding. Stay tuned to our station! :biggrin:

Who will make it $345.00 ?

bobleibo

Thank you Tom! Richard, look at the positive side, you owned the bowl for 19 minutes which is longer than most of us. Still plenty of time to get it back!
Thank you for bidding everyone~

tjseagrove

Getting into some pretty thin air! I do hate to ship boxes full of air, so how about I add some goodies to the box? I'm pretty sure I can find a piece of huang huali, jichimu and who knows what else..... Sweeten the bowl shall we say.

In line with the final donation about I am sure...you keep putting honey on it will attract more bees to the party when it is within my grasp!!!!

bobleibo

Getting into some pretty thin air! I do hate to ship boxes full of air, so how about I add some goodies to the box? I'm pretty sure I can find a piece of huang huali, jichimu and who knows what else..... Sweeten the bowl shall we say.

Jon, we really like the way you think, making it tough to resist. Someone will get a piece of history and a piece of the future !!! Thank you very very much~

Last edited:

tjseagrove

Jon, we really like the way you think, making it tough to resist. Someone will get a piece of history and a piece of the future !!! Thank you very very much~

Stop encouraging him!!! :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK Steve! Thank you again! :biggrin:
Just doing my job, you understand :wink::biggrin:
$350.00 wouldn't be a secret for long anyway! :biggrin:

Do we hear a bid to top Steve's?

bobleibo

$350 If I keep it small nobody will see it and try to outbid!

psssst....thank you Steve. I'll try to keep it a secret but I can't say that Chuck will go along with it and he's the boss.
....but I did hear that Chuck is willing to deliver it to you personally in Hawaii if you win, right Chuck?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

psssst....thank you Steve. I'll try to keep it a secret but I can't say that Chuck will go along with it and he's the boss.
....but I did hear that Chuck is willing to deliver it to you personally in Hawaii if you win, right Chuck?
SURE!!! Send me the ticket and, I'M outta here :biggrin:

bobleibo

What ???? I told you I'm poor! I can't afford it on the salary you're paying me to help you with these auctions ! Now you have Jon going too~

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

What ???? I told you I'm poor! I can't afford it on the salary you're paying me to help you with these auctions ! Now you have Jon going too~
NO!! Jon HIGHJACKED the ticket....'cause he has the bowl. :rolleyes: I was gonna give it to YOU! :wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

bobleibo

NO!! Jon HIGHJACKED the ticket....'cause he has the bowl. :rolleyes: I was gonna give it to YOU! :wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

But I already told Derek you were taking him with you!

While Chuck and Jon and Derek are making travel plans,

the current high bidder is Steve at $350. Thank you Steve~

Now, who's ready to take that bowl home?

Do we hear $375?

Last edited:

bobleibo

I think I'm going to call it a night too. As Chuck said, feel free to keep on bidding, or in Steve's case, dusting that mantel for a POTENTIALLY new addition.
Sure would be nice to wake up and see a dozen or so new bids.
G'night everyone~

Top Bottom