Atrax and Jr Gent II ballpoint question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dansills

Does anyone know of either of these ballpoint kit have the double twist transmission like the cigar or just twist one way to open and close?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Dan: I have been working on a Jr Gent, today. The pkg. doesn't refer to it as a II. I'm not sure that there is more than one variety. The one I have here is a single twist. I checked an Atrax, that I have in inventory, and it is a double. Hope this helps!

dansills

Ugh ... What's with the double twist transmissions?!?! Anyone have customers that like it that way or only ones like I currently have who is complaining about the never stay closed double twist? Or am I the lone ranger on this one?

Is there a way to modify the transmission to only twist one way?

jmbaker79

The triton ballpoint is also double twist, I know that's not what you asked but I thought I would throw it out there!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Dan: I owe you an apology! I finished the Jr. Gent Ballpoint this evening. After assembling it, and being able to get more twist against it, I found that it is a double twist. Sorry about that.:redface: I'll shoot you a PM in case you miss this.

dansills

Dan: I owe you an apology! I finished the Jr. Gent Ballpoint this evening. After assembling it, and being able to get more twist against it, I found that it is a double twist. Sorry about that.:redface: I'll shoot you a PM in case you miss this.

Thanks for the update ... Not exactly what I was hoping to hear but good info. Thank you for king the time to post it.

Top Bottom