Ask not for Whom the Bell Tolls!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

It tolls for YOU to enter your photos in the 2015 IAP Birthday Bash Pen Photography Contest and the 2015 IAP Birthday Bash Shop Life Photography Contest!!!

Today is the LAST DAY for entries, and I have to say there are FAR fewer entries in this year's contest than any other year I have chaired them, so your odds of winning have NEVER been better than they are RIGHT NOW!!!

I have it on good authority from a cyber-security person-of-interest, I mean expert, yea that's the word, EXPERT, from South Dakota that North Korea is planning on causing a major interruption in US internet access by having all of their citizens post fake photos of Bruce Jenner claiming he has dyed his hair so he can look more "Kardashian".

So if you currently have internet access, I would suggest you get your entries in RIGHT AWAY before this rouge country (and fake celebrities) interferes with your ability to compete for these AWESOME PRIZES!!!

toddlajoie

Please change the spelling:

rouge -> rogue :):):)

North Korea is a communist country. Communists are referred to as "Reds". Rouge is french for Red... so I stand by my mistake....:biggrin:

Actually, I really just can't edit the post, it's past the 30 minute deadline... Plus NK tries to distance itself from the mainstream communist movements and likes to fancy itself as a Democracy (without all that worry about how the elections will turn out...)

Did I mention you should enter the Photo Contests???

Top Bottom