Art Deco Brooks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from omb76

omb76

This is my first Art Deco style pen. The amber crystal in the clip makes it more difficult to pair a blank up with it in my opinion. I chose a blank that I got from Jonathon at our last meeting (or the one before that). I think it is a pretty good match up. The more I look at this pen, the more I like it. It's good quality and unique, just have to be mindful of what you pair with it.

Comments welcome and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2474.jpg
    IMG_2474.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2476.jpg
    IMG_2476.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_2477.jpg
    IMG_2477.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 181
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

I've not been a fan of the Art Deco roller, but that combination really works, and it looks like you've done a terrific job with it.

-Barry

Brooks803

Looks great David! It does match up with the blank nicely. You can always pop that crystal out and turn your own to replace it. That way it'll match whatver you turn :wink:

Great looking pen. The colors go good with the gold and everything works together. I have always liked the Broadwell pens but cannot sell them for some reason. So I have stopped making them :O(

omb76

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I really like this pen kit after using it.

Jonathon, maybe if there is time at our next meeting, you can show me how to pop that crystal out and get another turned small enought to go in.

Brooks803

Yeah I can do that. I'll give Robert (Rojo) a message about it. I've done alot of majestics that way and it really seems to help. I've done more art deco ballpoints than the RB or FP but being able to match the clip to the body or atleast compliment it has been a major selling advantage for me.

Top Bottom