Armor Plated Watch Parts - Pretty in Pink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

i am extremely happy with this one, the aluminum under the watch parts has been textured and it has a checker plate look to it

painted with Metalic Red model Paint, i say PINK, added some Purple Beading wire, armor plating and i used only Chrome watch pieces

cast with warmed resin, no pressure. i was very worried i would get bubbles trapped in the pockets of the gears that wear positioned on the bottom of the mold

thanks for looking

C&C welcome

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN4746edt.JPG
    DSCN4746edt.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 379
  • DSCN4747edt.JPG
    DSCN4747edt.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 272
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

That looks cool!

I hope you don't mind if I ask,but does your Zap Cap pen there have a good cap fit?

I only tried a couple but they were fit so poorly,& with such a weak magnet that the cap falls off just by it's own weight.I am bummed out by it,because I like the clip design and the price that was half the price of a Zen.I sure wouldn't be able to sell them like that.

Steve

MIKL

Thanks for the replies... thw minister for WAR and FINANCE has attempted to acquire (steal is a harsh word) it several times for the day

That looks cool!

I hope you don't mind if I ask,but does your Zap Cap pen there have a good cap fit?

I only tried a couple but they were fit so poorly,& with such a weak magnet that the cap falls off just by it's own weight.I am bummed out by it,because I like the clip design and the price that was half the price of a Zen.I sure wouldn't be able to sell them like that.

Steve

the Zen component set is better, the magnetic cap is not a strong as the Zen but none of the caps fall off by themselves, you have to put a fair bit of downward force to make it fall of from its own weight

i also prefer the Zen clip, but no-one sells the Zen in OZ

MIK

Marko50

Very creative!

I really, really like where your imagination and skill level are going with this pen. Excellent job. Definitely a fresh idea. Keep creating!!:)

OZturner

Glorious Pen, Mik.
Your Aluminium is taking you on a Fantastic Journey, of Adaption, Variations, and Innovation, there appears to be no Boundry to your Imagination and Development.
Keep it up, and Enjoy the Ride.
Brian.

Top Bottom