Arizona Silhouette Group buy?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of this thread, I asked if stabilized blanks would be discounted in this group buy. As expected, the general consensus was that they are typically not discounted. So, I went ahead and ordered some from Bill through his website (I agree, it could use some reorganization).
Yesterday, I received the 21 stabilized blanks that I had ordered, plus two freebies!!!! An extra stab BEB and a stabilized afzelia in bronze hue.

SWEET!:biggrin:

I am still in for some more of the kits in the group buy!

Gregory of SomeVendorsJustPlainGetIt Forest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tony Pridmore

Neil, thanks for offering to run a group buy. There seems to be a lot of interest. I'll be in and it's likely a guy I work with will also want to participate.

Tony

Why heck-fire, you betcha! Count me in, too. I give that crotchty old grump some money!!!:) Just kiddin' Bill, I know you're not old!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

bitshird

It's the middle of the month, is we gonna rock an roll, I actually have a few dollars to spend, and need some kits, (along with several new bodily oriffices) [size=-3] but I can hide the kits from my wife[/size]

rb765

"(along with several new bodily oriffices) but I can hide the kits from my wife."

sorry, but that sounds like TMI.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
There will be a new thread started Tuesday morning with a list of what is offered. I just got back from a business trip and didn't have a chance to do the spreadsheet yet. Looks like I have a clear day today to do what I can with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom