APRIL IS NEW CUSTOMER MONTH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
ANNOUNCEMENT:
PLEASE PUT A NOTE IN YOUR ORDER IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS. PREPRODUCTION OR SPECIAL SALES WILL NOT BE COUNTED FOR FURTHER DISCOUNTS.

April is designated as new customer month at our store..​

During the month of April, if you make your first ever order from at Pen Kits, Pen Turning, and register at the site, you will receive a refund for the greater of 10% of your entire order or the shipping charge. First time orders over $100 excluding shipping charges will get a minimum refund of $15.00. Preproduction sale items, if any are excluded from this offer....they are a separate item carrying a huge discount already.

The Refund will be processed after we verify that you qualify and will be credited back to your Credit Card or PayPal Account. International customers will receive a $7.65 discount on shipping or 10% of the entire order with the same $15.00 minimum refund if their order excluding shipping charges is over $100.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robertkulp

Hey Larry, Smitty does many sales for his existing customers. Recently he's been doing Surprise Packages, One Day Sales, Birthday Bash Specials, Preproduction Sales, and left-over inventory sales.

What more could you ask for?

CaptainJane

Smitty sale

Smitty has GREAT sales for his customers and especially IAP members.

Just a few days ago, he had a mystery/Smitty Surprise sale.

He had/has sales on pre-production Cabelleros.

You have to watch the IAP website - his stuff usually goes pretty fast.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Rant: Every time I see a sale like this I think, "So how do you reward your good customers?"
Larry, I doubt that you have paid full price for anything you've ever bought from me, at least not for a long time. You are a Smitty's Club member and get a more than a 10% discount on all of the kits I sell (except PSI kits). I have not shipped anything to you since April of last year....I'm not sure you've ever even logged into the store since I moved to a new website.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jamesbil

Thanks Smitty,
A couple of q's;

How do I become a club member?
Site passed me to paypal but didn't calculate shipping so I cancelled it. or is shipping free to IRL? ;)
Are bushings included with the minimum order of 5 gold cabellero?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi smitty, which bushings for the gold Caballero in the pre-production sales?
I sent you a PM. I also made a change to the listing in the store to explain international shipping on the pre-production Caballero deal. Smitty's Club is not open to new members at this time.

Last edited:

larryc

Rant: Every time I see a sale like this I think, "So how do you reward your good customers?"
Larry, I doubt that you have paid full price for anything you've ever bought from me, at least not for a long time. You are a Smitty's Club member and get a more than a 10% discount on all of the kits I sell (except PSI kits). I have not shipped anything to you since April of last year....I'm not sure you've ever even logged into the store since I moved to a new website.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not since you called me a liar - online.

Last edited by a moderator:

OKLAHOMAN

LeRoy, I found out during the bash you simply cannot please some people, weather you give a discount on a specific item, they will want to know why not on the item they want or if on the whole store why did items sell out or were out of stock, or in this case why pick to give a discount to a certain group such as new members. Maybe the way to please all would be NO DISCOUNT just the best service and products at a fair price.
That wouldn't work either as some would still be pissed that they found the same product at 10% off someplace else (even though your price is still lower).

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Not since you called me a liar - online.
Well if you don't want to do business with me then why complain about whether I give a new customer a break on their first order.

You have actually not placed an order through the store since April 2013. In April 2014 you bought a special priced package of comfort kits at less than half retail. So if you want to cut your nose off to spite your face - have at it. Your Smitty's Club membership has been revoked for non-use.

I seriously would question that I actually called you a liar.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
LeRoy, I found out during the bash you simply cannot please some people, weather you give a discount on a specific item, they will want to know why not on the item they want or if on the whole store why did items sell out or were out of stock, or in this case why pick to give a discount to a certain group such as new members. Maybe the way to please all would be NO DISCOUNT just the best service and products at a fair price.
That wouldn't work either as some would still be pissed that they found the same product at 10% off someplace else (even though your price is still lower).
How well I understand that Roy. We just have to do the best we can.

jamesbil

Well all I can say is hats off to Smitty's and Classic Nib for offering any kind of discount and prizes. I have a coucher to use on Classic Nib and want to take advantage of Smitty's offers. (shame the postage to IRL makes both a little expensive)
Smitty is the April offer on today?

Top Bottom