Anyone notice some poor plating from PSI lately?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Quality Pen

I'm not sure if it's luck of the draw lately, but I've had more than a few poorly plated items from PSI. For one, I recently bought some bolt actions and roughly half the ones I looked at had visibly poor finial plating around the copper/rose gold center. But that wasn't the only item that lacked quality control. Anyone else notice this?

I find myself feeling like I hold myself to too high of standards if it's so common. But then I remind myself how much these actually cost! :frown::redface:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Yes !!!!!!!! :( *YOUR* standards are not too high !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

WriteON

I had one I was not crazy about. Most are ok. Give PSI the feedback. They need to know so that can correct the issues and replace your items. Standards have to be maintained. Having a high standard keeps us producing and selling a quality item.

Quality Pen

I definitely did plan on contacting them. Others' input it something I was interested in really. I hadn't had an issue with the bolt action until just now, but like I said it was a large portion of them that are sub-par.

That and a new product they came out with had some glaring defects. PSI stands behind their stuff though from my experience, so I have no worries that they will do the right thing.

Top Bottom