Anyone hear of Jerry's Artarama?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

navycop

I went there today for supplies for my daughter's college class. I asked by chance if they had pearlex. I got a 14gram (.5 oz) for $3.84. It is in Virginia Beach on Kempsville Rd. I also saw some pens in a display case made by a "local artisian".

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
There is one near me that is a great place to get art supplies, far better variety than Michael s / AC Moore

There's one in Knoxville... We spend a lot of time at Jerry's... there's not much there I can use, but the wife is a painter and she's always on the lookout for something... plus they are a great sponsor of our art group... when we did our art show this past month, Jerry's very very generously supplied gift certificates for the prize winners... over $100 in certificates.

Jgrden

My wife has gone their to buy paints for her oil paintings. I bought a book and some fine point colored Sharpies. Beyond that, it is questionable as to what applications there are to pen making. This is the Houston store I am referring to.

navycop

My wife has gone their to buy paints for her oil paintings. I bought a book and some fine point colored Sharpies. Beyond that, it is questionable as to what applications there are to pen making. This is the Houston store I am referring to.
I think the only applications to pen making are the pearl ex powders. I understand they are alittle expensive but they will do in a pinch.

Top Bottom