Anyone hear from KenV?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I can't find him anywhere. And it is quite morbid if I told you how I have been searching for him. He is someone that helped me many times and somehow found the patience to deal with my 6,000 questions. I really miss the guy. I hope his is ok.

Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

It looks like his last post was when he was going to chair the ball point pen contest last years Bash and looks like Mike had to finish it out. Maybe he knows something. Hope everything is OK. He is one of the good guys here that is always helpful.

TonyL

Thank you. I have seen that post. I have also written to him. I don't get it.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Redburn and I tried to contact him back in August. We emailed multiple times, and Mike tried calling him. When he called, he received an automated message something like, "this number is not accepting calls at this time." I believe it's the correct number because he provided it for his mug order last year.

Ken has been a member and a great supporter since 2005 and I don't think a week has ever gone by without him stopping by. He hasn't been here since Feb 1, 2018. Something is not right.

TonyL

I have done the same......and then others forms of seraching - nothing.

Thank you.

eharri446

Here is the phone number for the Masonic Lodge that he is a member of: (855) 305-0155

There is no record of an obituary in the local newspaper so it appears he is still living.

Top Bottom