Anyone have Rockler Tool Box Pencil bushings for sale?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbfoto

I'm looking for a set of bushings for the Rockler Tool Box Pencil kit. Bushing stock # is 26862. It is a 3 piece set and all bushings are .510. Hoping someone has them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Rockler generally does not have kits that are exclusive. Take a look in the tubes and bushing tables and you can generally find bushings from another source often with the same name.

tbfoto

Rockler generally does not have kits that are exclusive. Take a look in the tubes and bushing tables and you can generally find bushings from another source often with the same name.

Yes I did take a look at that. Didn't find any that I already owned. If no one has any then I'll have to find some from another kit or just make my own. I was hoping that someone had them that didn't need them any more since this kit is pretty old and I dont see to many of them being made now days.

NVSB4

The Artisan Toolbox pencil, from Craft Supplies, looks like the same kit and uses .512 bushings.

tbfoto

I think I have solved this issue for myself. I had some UHMW stock so I said to myself....self...you can just make a set of bushings...so I did. They seem to work well.

Attachments

• Tool Box Pencil Bushings.JPG
    Tool Box Pencil Bushings.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom