Anyone else getting errors on CLassicnib site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am getting some errors and can not place an order on the Classicnib site. Wen I first go onto the site and am getting and error that the Security Certificate has expired. When I try and place an order using PayPal I get a 1062 error.

Is anyone else seeing this. I have tried with both IE and Chrome, with Chrome I can not even get to the site because of the security certificate being expired.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

I have and messaged Roy. He's working on it. Bad timing for this to happen with Dee in the hospital.
Fingers crossed for you Roy~

tjseagrove

Firefox recently updated to ver 44.0 Since that time have seen many sites get the certificate error and Firefox will not let you continue. It has caused many issues at work and I can't get to Classicnib from Firefox anymore. Did have a issue just getting to google.com but that has resolved itself now after 2 weeks.

Try a different browser...there are 3 to choose from.

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

Guys and Gals, we have resolved the problem, I THINK. I am now able to get to the site from all browsers. As a side note Dee is doing great, in lots of pain but we were told to expect that on the next day.
If anyone has the time that was having issues with the site please check it out for me now. I'm leaving for the hospital in a few and will be out of touch for a while but will check back

Hi Roy hope Dee is doing better. I am still getting this error when trying to pay for an order with PayPal

An error has occurred while processing your request.

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.
<kbd>1062</kbd> Duplicate entry '1' for key 'virtuemart_vendor_id' SQL=INSERT INTO `jml_virtuemart_order_calc_rules` (`virtuemart_calc_id`,`virtuemart_order_id`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`calc_rule_name`,`calc_kind`,`calc_amount`,`calc_result`,`calc_mathop`,`calc_value`,`calc_currency`,`calc_params`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('0','1788','1','','payment','0','0','','','','','2016-02-04 15:38:14','509','2016-02-04 15:38:14','509')

Thanks Mike

Top Bottom