Anybody want some snow?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jckossoy

Here in Columbia, MD, we had 22" of snow last night. Now, if there was only a way to make a pen out of snow and icicles, I'd be set for years[:p].

Kol Tov,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

You could drop some of it over here. Although it'd be water real quick, which we desperately need, since it's about 80 or so today. I just came in from mowing my lawn. [:(]

woodwish

Not as warm here Kevin, in fact this has been the coldest night around here in several years I think. Got down to 34 last night and barely into the 60's this afternoon. We just don't handle this well. Considering canceling schools tomorrow, everyone has a fire going, we all all bundled up in out warmest t-shirt, some people are even looking for long pants to put on. I would move further south but I only speak English.[:)]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by jckossoy
<br />Here in Columbia, MD, we had 22" of snow last night. Now, if there was only a way to make a pen out of snow and icicles, I'd be set for years[:p].

Kol Tov,

25.5 here in Central CT

Rifleman1776

Y'all are welcome to keep your snow. We moved away from snow country in 1970 and have no desire to return. Uncharacteristically cold here this a.m., only 15 degrees. But will get up to 60 by noon and stay there rest of week. For those of you who don't know, I'm in north part of Arkansas. Beautiful.

Czarcastic

You mean like THIS?

capt.mosb11002061758.russia_ice_palace_mosb110.jpg

Note: This guy isn't even using safety glasses!

jckossoy

Now that the shovelling part is over and I looked around the area, it's time to go get some wood. We had several trees in the area come down, mainly small but a few bigger ones. Now, to just find the time.... (oh, midnite to 6 AM is available, I don't need to sleep)[:D].

Kol Tov,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom