Any upcoming CSUSA group buys scheduled?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If anyone would like to step up and run one but is hesitant, PM me and I'll be glad to help you get set up and walk you through doing it.

dansills

If anyone would like to step up and run one but is hesitant, PM me and I'll be glad to help you get set up and walk you through doing it.

I don't really want to run it just due to my inexperience here on IAP. We were hoping you would Monty! :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

Balasharc

If my $$ was not tied up in trying to purchase a house I would be glad to do it but as of right now I don't plan on creating a csusa GB till the middle or end of march.

dansills

Ok got enough. I will volunteer to run it just please everyone have some patience as this is my first time running a group buy. I am sending a PM to Monty today for help and will post a new thread when it's ready hopefully by the end of the week
Dan

Ok got enough. I will volunteer to run it just please everyone have some patience as this is my first time running a group buy. I am sending a PM to Monty today for help and will post a new thread when it's ready hopefully by the end of the week
Dan

This is great news... thank you for taking the time.

ironman123

How does this work? Do we have to buy certain things or anything we want? Is there a certain amount per individual?

Questions, questions.

Ray

Ray

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Dan has graciously offered to run a buy from CSUSA. Details will be posted in a day or so, once he gets all the details worked out.

How does this work? Do we have to buy certain things or anything we want? Is there a certain amount per individual?

Questions, questions.

Ray

Ray

Can I get in on this,I don't have a paypal account?
These questions will all be spelled out by Dan in a few days.

dansills

Update

Just a quick update guys I had a slight work delay but will be back home this weekend and should be starting to post it up on Sunday, no later than Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom