Any suggestions on a good (free) spyware???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have been using Ad-Aware by lavasoft for a while know the program won't run,so I went to redownload the thing but they want you to sign up for some promotion to get it free.Or maybe someone knows a really good one that is cheap,I'd be willing to pay a little for a good reliable product.Thanks everyone as always,Victor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Personally Victor, I'm a HUGE fan of ad-aware... You should go to this link:
http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

It is still free... I don't know where you saw a promotion, but its free.. The only thing you need to do is get the email for a new key once a year. I think they do that to track usage. I get 1 key an update all my family machines once a year with that key.

Scott

I use Ad-Aware and Spybot on my home computer, and am happy with it. I recently had something crawl into my work computer, and our systems guy used the Malwarebytes mentioned above, and it worked really well and got me working again. Good Luck!

Scott.

skywizzard

I've been using AVG for a couple of years on 4 computers and never had a problem. My son recently talked with a certified Microsoft trouble shooter and he said he had switched from AVG to AVAST (also free). I plan to try AVAST but just haven't had the motivation yet...

Top Bottom