Antler Set with Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from K-9 Man

K-9 Man

Here are some pictures of a set I completed about two months ago and haven't had time to post.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN3615.jpg
    DSCN3615.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCN3617.jpg
    DSCN3617.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Beautiful Ernie! Have some antler to get out but my filter died. What is your choice of finish? Merry Christmas!!

K-9 Man

Beautiful Ernie! Have some antler to get out but my filter died. What is your choice of finish? Merry Christmas!!

Jim,

Merry Christmas! As for the finish I use on antler I like to leave it natural with no finish unless it is porous. If it is I use some CA glue. No matter if I use CA glue or not I sand with the micro mesh to 12000 grit.

K-9 Man

That is a nice set! I am curious - is there a story behind this set? 3 pens for one set should have a story!
Great Job!

There really isn't a story other than the person requesting the set wanted a fountain pen, roller ball pen, and pencil set. He really liked the big ben sets I have on my desk and wanted a set. I had done a set similar to this for his father for fathers day and he wanted one of his own. Since we both fly on the USSTRATCOM Airborne Command Post he wanted me to incorporate the coin with our Aircraft on it.

Top Bottom