Answers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kinggabby

Not trying to sound religious but.. I found that prayers are answered. I was on the verge of having a surgery canceled again. I was called by the Dr's office saying that my white cell count was too high and that the Dr wanted me to have a CBC done stat to get the results back the night before I was to have surgery. I prayed like I never prayed before on the way to have this done. Seeing that it had been 6 months since I was hurt and had one surgery canceled back in December because my blood sugar was too high. Well I never got a call back Wednesday night Feb 23rd . Went to the hospital the next morning . Next thing I know I was waking up hurting from being cut on . Now I am on the road to recovery. Forgive me ... Praise God for being so good.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Glad you were able to have your surgery and now you are on your way to recovery. Keep your prayers going for that to be a fast speedy recovery and I'll say an extra one for you too!

Mrs.

Jgrden

God helps those who help themselves is a Shakespearean quote. Doesn't matter who came up with it, He did not make dummies.

ctubbs

He answers all prayers, contrary to that country song, 'Thank God for Unanswered Prayers'. Sometimes, in His infinite wisdom, He says NO. We are thankful that this time He responded with "yes". God bless you and yours and may He hold you close through out your healing.
Charles

Focushere

God loves you. God has answered many prayers for me. Glory be to God!
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word through your faith.

Top Bottom