Another PVC Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

Here is one more PVC Cigar, this one is dressed in chrome and it is the last one that I owe to the construction company. It is for the Yard Boss, he gave a piece of White Pipe that is 1" thick I am told that is unusual. This should help keep me stocked in PVC for a while. :biggrin:
Comments Always Welcome! Thanks for Looking.

Attachments

• PVC.jpg
    PVC.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 291
  • PVC1.jpg
    PVC1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 292
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Nice work. Anyone who hasn't turned water pipe can't appreciate the work in finishing one. Like the pick guard as well. Really sets it off. Haven't seen any white.

maxman400

I took it over to the Yard Boss and he could not believe that, that was the same pipe that he gave me the other day. He told me if I need any more to come on back. So while I was there I asked if he had any more if the 1" white and he does, so tomorrow after work I will take the truck and pick it up. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sberger

Max, great looking pen. Give us a hint how you did it. Is it regular 1" PVC? How did you get the inside to fit the blank? What kind of finish, is it paint? Really good job.
Steve

maxman400

Max, great looking pen. Give us a hint how you did it. Is it regular 1" PVC? How did you get the inside to fit the blank? What kind of finish, is it paint? Really good job.
Steve
The pipe is one inch thick and 12 inches in diameter and I just cut pieces and glue them like wood. I use my skew to make sure it is real smooth then I start wet sanding at 320,400,600.1000.1500, MM1, MM2, Then I use Plastic polish.

maxman400

Man those are sweet. I think I am going to send you all of my pipe blanks to turn since I have a heck of a time with it.
Thank you for the thought, but I currently have way more than I will ever be able to use. Just as soon as I get some of it chopped up, I will list it in the classifieds if any body wants some.

Bree

That is some fine work and heads up thinking to use the PVC. URock!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom