Another good experance from Oscar Braun

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

driften

I just got an order from Oscar Braun on a pen. Where Griz got a VP, I ordered a Amber transparent Pelikan M200. I was interested in a demostrator and wanted to see how Pelikan made fountain pens. Its a great pen. It would be interesting to try and make a pen that uses Pelikan nibs but it would take developing a filling system along with it. I might give it a go....

In any case Pam at http://www.oscarbraunpens.com/ was great to deal with and the pen even arived before they could have got my check in the mail. She was very helpful via email on the order and I am a very happy customer.

Scott

It's good to hear about a positive experience like yours!

I put in an order with Pam as well. I haven't received it yet, but she warned me up front that it would take a week or so to order in the pen I want. So I am patiently waiting. BTW, the one I ordered (as a Christmas present for myself) is a Parker 100, black with silver trim. I almost went with the Pelikan m400 Honey, but I have been eying the Parker for a while, and just couldn't pass it up, especially when Pam told me there was a $25 rebate on it! [:)]

Scott.

driften

That's cool! I have heard about her on the diffrent pen sites for a long time but this was my first order. Pan always gets great reviews.

Its fun to play with the Amber Pelikan and the price was hard to beat. I basicly got the compleate pen for the price of just the body. One of these days I will try a Richard Binder nib in it! Maybe a 14k stub or cursive italic. I love the ability to see though the pen walls and look at the parts. I wish the fully clear was still available. I think the next Pelikan will be some sort of M800 to try a larger pen. This is all I can afford right now.... got to keep putting money into my pen kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom