Another Fine Feathered Fellow...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Had about an hour of free time today so I went in the shop and turned another of the feather blanks I got from Marla (aka Crickett). The colors in this one are rich and vibrant to say the least! I fit it with a Chrome/Blk Ti Aero. The finish is MM to 12000 and polished with PlastX. Thanks for looking and for any comments made.

100_3812648x700.jpg
100_3820678x700.jpg

Closeup:

100_3815700x525.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Stunning looking pen with a very well executed finish and fit from you...!

No doubt, Marla as perfected and have the construction of those blanks down to pure perfection. You can tell that the feathers are put together buy someone young, with a great eye site and a very steady hand, something that all of us "old farts" (no offense intended...!) don't have anymore so, hope Marla can enjoy those capabilities for many years to come...!

Great pics by-the-way...!:wink:

Cheers
George

Crickett

:good:pretty incredible looking pictures! I sure hope my pictures will showcase your blanks when they arrive and I get time to turn them.

You can tell that the feathers are put together buy someone young, with a great eye site and a very steady hand

Thanks George but I'm certainly no spring chicken!:eek::wink:

Brooks803

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Marla did all the hard work though. I just turned it!

:good:pretty incredible looking pictures! I sure hope my pictures will showcase your blanks when they arrive and I get time to turn them.

You can tell that the feathers are put together buy someone young, with a great eye site and a very steady hand

Thanks George but I'm certainly no spring chicken!:eek::wink:

Thanks Marla, it's easy to take a good pic of something that's already beautiful! I wish those blanks would get there already! If you don't see them soon send me a message and I'll go talk to my post office friend to see if it can be tracked at all.

Looks awesome. One thing I have wondered, what do the seams look like?

No seams on these. They're not done like snakeskin blanks.

Top Bottom