Another beginner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

animefan

Hi my name Andrew Spencer, many of you already know my fil Ken, he posted my first pen attempt for me.
icon7.gif
I really enjoy casting resin and wood blanks because I never know just how they will turn out. I work for Ken machining the woodchucks that he sells, it gives some work and enjoy what I do. I finally got to turn pens and wood and it's one of the best hobbies I've ever found. I hope learn a lot by joining and to make some good friends.
icon7.gif

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalden

Welcome from North Texas- and from a happy customer!! I've got one of the pen sized and one of the full sized wood chucks from y'all, and love the quality of the tools!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Andrew! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Glad you're here.

I'm just putting one link in here for reference - it is a PDF on the acronyms used here. I am sure you know many but this will help with those you don't.
http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

You've been looking around for awhile. And you have Ken to help you out. If you need anymore info, there are many here ready to answer your questions. And don't forget the great resources we have available through the Library and Wiki links on the home page.

Top Bottom