Anniversary Sale idea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

Procket protectors are for Geeky Nerds. Pen Geeks are more normal,not much but a little. Carried one for years in my job. It had a pen, 6" ruler, yellow grease pencil, white grease pencil, 2 electrical terminal tools and a felt tip marker. Been retired since 03, saw it the other day in a box of stuff, still had everything in it. The box also had my Buck Knife and Leatherman tool. Going to send the kife to my form coworker who live in Post Falls, Id so he can take into the Buck Knife factory and have it sharpened it hasn't been since I bought it in 1974.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

:biggrin:Do they actually still make them??? I remember being a kid and my Dad gave me one from the bank we used to use. I thought they were cool back then and used it in grade school. How things seem to come full circle.:)

We can use it with our pocket Tshirts:biggrin:

Last edited:

ossaguy

I wish I had the ol' " STP" one I had as a kid,always reminded me of Richard Petty...

Steve

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Used one for years....6" rule, Red, Blue, and Green Bic pens, Red and Regular #2 pencils and sometimes an erasable felt tip Also clipped my name badge to it.

edicehouse

I am actually thinking about buying a bunch and going into Ghent and selling them "vintage pocket protectors" to the hipsters....

Top Bottom